Rootooba Limited is a food and feed based company that offers uniquely tailored solutions in diverse contexts across agricultural value chains in Africa. We operate through key areas that include: Coordination and moderation of agri-based events, Agri-eco tourism, Capacity building for special interest groups in the agricultural sector, Strategic support for agri-based initiatives and Implementation of agri-based initiatives (www.rootooba.com).
In order to steer growth, the company is looking for a Business growth manager who shall undertake the following tasks:
- Establish contact and succinctly elaborate the services offered by the company to a wide range of stakeholders in the agricultural sector.
- Identify potential business opportunities and translate these into actionable activities within the service provision domain of the company.
- Support, maintain and grow business contacts with both the existing and potential clients to prospect for new business
- Develop and manage project budgets
- Undertake any other assignment that may be extended to him/her.
- A degree in any agricultural or related field.
- Well-articulated in spoken and written English with sound communication skills. The person must have the ability to communicate verbally and non-verbally and be able to articulate the company’s ideas to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Sell driven and competent at initiating project partnerships with potential clientele
- Well versed with digital tools to sufficiently enable the person to effectively utilize them to market and disseminate information (a must)
- A good knowledge beyond academic qualifications of the agricultural sector in Kenya and Africa
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and their CVs to email@example.com stating clearly why the feel they are fit to take on the task. The deadline for application is 15 May 2019.